Completed in 2009, Superior Ink combines fifty-three luxury waterfront condominiums in New York's West Village with seven one-of-a-kind newly constructed townhouses on Bethune Street. The condominium tower is 100% sold out and has been acclaimed by publications such as Avenue, Elle Décor and New York Magazine.
- 7 bedrooms, 6 full baths and powder room
- Architecture and interior finishes by Robert A.M. Stern
- Private elevator stops on every floor
- Private rooftop terrace with Viking gas grill
- Private backyard garden space with Viking gas grill
- Wood burning fireplaces with gas connection
In 2010, a Superior Ink penthouse sold for $31.5 million, “the highest price ever recorded for a downtown condominium,” reported by The Wall Street Journal.