Introducing the first residences at Hudson Yards, designed by Diller Scofidio + Renfro in collaboration with Rockwell Group, Fifteen Hudson Yards’ 88-story tower features an elegant silhouette just steps away from Vessel, the monumental design centerpiece on the Public Square and Gardens by Heatherwick Studio. Formed by four graceful arcs of glass, the building boasts a premier location on the High Line and is adjacent to The Shed – New York’s forthcoming center for artistic invention.
Fifteen Hudson Yards offers a distinctive living experience – tailored design with five residence types and two design palettes, unparalleled amenities, a gracious lobby located directly on the Public Square and Gardens and breathtaking Hudson River views – all just moments from the creative energy of West Chelsea.
The extraordinary lifestyle of Fifteen Hudson Yards extends beyond individual residences. The 50th floor, which is entirely dedicated to wellness pursuits, includes 12,000 square feet of spa, salon and fitness facilities. One floor up, the 51st floor is a resident gathering space, with lounges, private dining suites, a club room, and a state-of-the-art collaborative work space.
Be a part of it.
For more information, please visit
Exclusive Marketing Agents: Related Sales LLC & Corcoran Sunshine Marketing Group
- Grand two level lobby with soaring ceilings and walls of glass
- Wellness level featuring a 75-foot, three-lane swimming pool
- Sound proof screening and performance room with stage and seating up to 20 people
- Wine storage rooms fully equipped with capacity of 100 to 1,000 bottles available
- Kitchens featuring custom glass backsplashes, brushed stainless steel matte fixtures, and appliances by Miele
- Master bathroom featuring deep soaking tubs, floating vanities, heated floors and ample storage
- Exclusive benefits throughout Hudson Yards, including priority restaurant reservations, exclusive event tickets and luxury in-home services
Standing over 900 feet high, Fifteen Hudson Yards offers a sanctuary above the bustle of Manhattan.
AN ARTFUL WELCOME
Fifteen Hudson Yards is accessible directly from the Public Square and Gardens.
DISTINCT RESIDENCE TYPES
Residences boast five distinct residence types all with exceptional finishes and dramatic views.
Residents can select from two interior design palettes at Fifteen Hudson Yards.
Bathrooms utilize neutral tones and top-tier materials.
AQUATICS CENTER WITH 75-FOOT POOL
Fifteen Hudson Yards offers an entire floor dedicated to health and wellness.
WORLD CLASS AMENITIES
The wine tasting room is one of many state-of-the-art amenities at Fifteen Hudson Yards.