Lovejoy Wharf offers modern luxury living with unrivaled views, services and amenities on Boston’s waterfront. Developed by Related Beal, Lovejoy Wharf was masterfully designed by world-renowned Robert A.M. Stern Architects with meticulous attention to detail that encompasses the finest finishes and rich materiality. The 15-story property offers 157 residences, Related’s highly acclaimed hospitality-inspired services package and exclusive amenities that cater to every aspect of sophisticated buyer’s lifestyle needs.
Centrally located on the waterfront at the nexus of the Charles River and Boston Harbor—and just steps from Downtown, Beacon Hill, Cambridge and the North End—Lovejoy Wharf’s residents enjoy breathtaking views of Charlestown to the north, the harbor to the east, the urban skyline to the south and the iconic Zakim Bridge to the west. The building includes a collection of curated amenities including a wharf-side health club, fitness studio, resident lounge, library, billiards room and rooftop terrace.
Occupancy expected in summer 2017—contact a sales associate at Lovejoy Wharf to learn more about the limited collection of studio, one-bedroom, two-bedroom and three-bedroom residences, including waterfront penthouses and units with private outdoor terraces.
For more information, please visit
Exclusive Marketing & Sales Agents: Lovejoy Wharf Sales LLC
- 24/7 concierge and personalized lifestyle services by the LoveJoy Attaché
- Unobstructed views of the Charles River, Leonard P. Zakim Bunker Hill Memorial Bridge, Bunker Hill Monument, and beyond
- Over 2,100 square feet of health and wellness space with inspiring water views
- A fireside library lounge, business center, children’s playroom and billiards room
- Waterfront wharf and interconnected pedestrian route linking Boston’s diverse and historic neighborhoods
- Kitchen features custom designed wood cabinetry, handset stone-tile backsplashes, and appliances by Gaggenau and Bosch
- Master baths feature marble floors and walls with custom vanities and Kaldewei deep-soaking tubs
- Waterfront event room
- Dog Spa
Relax on the landscaped sun terrace and enjoy breathtaking views including the iconic Zakim Bridge to the west.
Luxuriously appointed interiors exude oppulence and the spacious modernity of floor-to-ceiling windows and sweeping views of the surrounding landscape.
Lovejoy Wharf offers over 2,100 square feet of health and wellness space with inspiring water views.
Residents can relax in the lounge, part of a suite of amenities including a fireside library, business center, chilren's playroom and billiards room.
WORLD-RENOWNED DESIGN ON THE BOSTON WATERFRONT
Lovejoy Wharf was masterfully designed by Robert A.M. Stern Architects with meticulous attention to detail. The spectacular fusion of classic red brick and modern glass rises gracefully at the nexus of the Charles River and Boston Harbor.
Rich materials and modern design greet guests and residents alike.